We value our relationship with parents and all members of the school and local community. If you have a concern, we want to know about it so that it can be dealt with immediately. Most issues can be dealt with easily and quickly, but to ensure all concerns are handled effectively, the Governing Body has adopted a complaints policy and procedure.

To view our latest complaints policy and procedure, you can find it on our policy page here.

How to raise a concern or make a complaint

A concern or complaint can be made in person, in writing or by telephone. Concerns should be raised with either the class teacher or headteacher. If the issue remains unresolved, the next step is to make a formal complaint; the details of which can be found in our policy.

Who do I contact?

If you are unsure who to contact about a concern, simply contact the school office who will share it with the most appropriate member of staff to support you.